Once accepted into Myrtle Beach Prep, parents will be asked to confirm the acceptance by forwarding the programs required Enrollment fee to secure a spot within the program. Myrtle Beach Prep may vacate acceptance if any payments are not made in accordance with plan as spots within the team are limited. We do not carry an over sized roster of athletes because of the goal of the program to promote athletes to the next level.
ONE SEMESTER TOTAL = $4,500
(All payments made go towards the total of $4,500)
- Enrollment Fee: $1,000
- Enrollment Fee is due at signing and is non-refundable.
- By paying this fee you will be locked into your spot on the Marauders roster.
- We do not carry an over sized roster of athletes because of the goal of the program to promote athletes to the next level.
- Housing: $2,000
- Oceanview Apartments – Located 1 block from Garden City Pier
- Cost of housing covers all utilities (water, power, Wifi).
- Each room has a kitchenette for cooking.
- Rooms come equip with the following:
- Full Side Bed
- Table and Chairs
- Each room will have two athletes.
- Free on-site laundry for athletes.
- Myrtle Beach Prep Tuition: $2,500
- Covers ACT/SAT prep coursework.
- Covers one core recovery course if required in recruiting process.
- Covers all football-related activities and travel.
- Covers all resources and information that is used during recruiting process.
- Covers all apparel and equipment. (Except cleats)